Anti-Microbial layer prevents the growth of bacteria/microbes/algae etc and preserves the pipes from them. This anti-Microbial additive is very low migrating which makes it last for the entire life of product. This Anti-Microbial Layer is stable upto 270 degree Celcius temperature.
UV Stabilized PPR-C Top layer :
- UV Stabilizers contains various chemical properties, which gives the protection against UV light by various chemical mechanisms.
- Colors like Black, Green already have good resistance to UV rays, but addition of UV stabilizers further enhance the light and thermal stability of product.
- UV stabilizers impart long term durability and enhance life of the product.
- It helps to maintain the properties of polymers.
Anti-microbial PPR-C Inner Layer :
Black Colored PPR-C Middle layer :
Middle layer gives very good resistance to UV rays.
- Extremely long life, 50 years of service life
- Taste and odour neutral
- Good Chemical Resistance & Physically neutral
- No need for insulation for concealed piping networks
- Resistence to High Temperature (95 C)
- Convenient & Reliable Installation
- No Reaction with Salts & Acids
- Leak Proof & Frost Proof
- Unique and un-rivaled jointing technique with security for lifetime
- Low Laying Time & Cost
- Smooth Inner Surface
- Recyclable – Prevents Environmental Hazards
- Total Hygenic & Food Graded
Fields of Application :
- Hot and Cold water supplying pipes
- Portable water pipe networks for cold and hot water installation i.e. in
- Residential Buildings, Hospitals, Hotels, Office And School Buildings, Ship Buildings etc.
- R.O. Water, DM Water and Pharmaceutical plants for clean water
- Transport of Liquid Food due to its Hygienic behaviour
- Pipe networks for rainwater utilization systems.
- Pipes for Agriculture use & Horticulture use.
Product Specification :
AQUA PPR-C TRIPLE LAYER PIPES
|PN – 06 Pipes||200 MM To 400 MM|
|PN – 10 Pipes||40 MM To 315 MM|
|PN – 16 Pipes||20 MM to 315 MM|
|PN – 20 Pipes||20 MM to 315 MM|